Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quicky

Today I didnt have comm class but did the online work for it later. Cleared a good foot or more of snow off my car.   In science we talked about the universe and how Great God is. In college reading we ate pbj's and listened to Cold Play. And my tutor and I just chit chatted about girls/relationships and tv shows. The only boringish parts of today were the speaker for devo read her talk off the teleprompt and was so dry, and only talked about nursery. And homework was boring too. A group of us went to the movies and watched "Here comes the boom" with kevin james in it. So good! He actually reminded me alot of Mr. Carroll my 5th grade teacher. Made me tear up a little. Also I watched a documentary on crocodiles, and it made me love them more. I wanna work at a zoo or with wild animals so bad! I guess I just have to be, patient and get through college first.
Anyways. tommorrow I gotta hit I.F. And deposit my check, get groceries, and do a bunch of homework.
Goodnight!