Tuesday, January 15, 2013

College day 12

Today had my classes. Communications was great, its slowly moving along, I'm liking the level of work load, its not too much. First speech is going to be easy and is only 3 minutes :)
Then science. We had thumb wars.
College reading was fun again today, our professor brought us doughnuts :)
Then devotional Richard F Smith talked to us about the repentance of alma the younger. It was really good! Possibly one of the (sadly) first times I've really recognized the spirit here on campus.
Then I went to the "Comic Frenzy" auditions. We were put in 3 groups. (about 8 per group) and then did improv skits for about an hour and a half. I felt so nervous and uncomfortable at first, but eventually got used to it (though my brain didn't think on the fly as quick as some others). Callbacks will be posted tomorrow. I doubt I'll get one, but I'll let you know.
Then in the evening Will made a group of us Cake. And afterwards Will (using my idea) asked a girl to "Vocal Point" friday using sticky notes on her door saying "will you stick with me at vocal point friday?"
She said she'd love to but has to check.
I'm planning on asking someone too. Hopefully she is still available friday..
I'm so nervous :/ uff
Now its bedtime.